Thursday, September 29, 2016

Verbal Landscapes




I interact with nature everyday when I come home from school and sometimes when I walk to the bus stop. I interact with nature by walking in the dirt by running around in the grass. I also interact with nature by climbing trees and going to the beach. I also hang out in the sun outside when I go to the beach. Nature impacts my life by letting me adventure into random places I have never seen before. Nature also impacts my life by letting me enjoy playing in the water and having fun with all my friends.

A time lapse is created by editing the speed of your video and how fast it is. A slo-mo is made by slowing down the speed of your video. A slo-mo is made by slowing the video down enough to see faster things the eye cant really see by making the video a lot slower. A time lapse is made to show the time passing by quickly. A time lapse is made by taking a normal video and editing it to be faster. A slo-mo is made by taking a normal video and slowing the video down to have a slower more detailed video.

The hardest part of this project was creating a poem that is about nature. It was hard because I was confused at first on how to create a poem and the different types. It was also hard because I didn't know how to add words that rhymed in my poem. My favorite part about this project was editing because I got learn how to use Final Cut Pro X and I got to arrange and add titles. It was also my favorite part because I got to change the speed of each of my clips.



In our critique we over viewed every ones video and my video was voted exemplary twice, accomplished 6 times, developing 18 times and beginning once. I voted developing for my video because it wasn't 50-60 seconds long and my timelapses were a bit too shaky. To get a 4 out of 4 I could have re voiced my poem and retook my timelapses. Also I could have added more timelapses and slo-mo's I could have also added more keyframes on my audio and more titles on my video.  I think I deserve a 2 out of 4 because my total video was only 46 seconds and I wasn't finished fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment