Friday, September 2, 2016

Poetic Personal Statement

I think poetry is a sentence that's has a rhythm and expresses emotions or feelings. I think poetry is a way people put out feelings and ideas. I think poetry is used to give out a happy, sad, scared, or mad emotion that other people can listen to or read. I think poetry is used to show other people emotion or ideas that can have a rhythm. I also think poetry is a sentence that uses rhythm to make it come alive.

The beach keeps me alive
the the world makes me thrive,
I am curious to learn to turn,
in a good direction,
sometimes Adventurous is dangerous but its fun

I used rhythm by making a good beat to my poem. I used rhythm because it makes the writing improved and to make a poem you should have at least a little rhythm in them. I used rhythm by rhyming alive with thrive and learn with turn. I used rhythm by having the rhymes close to each other but not to close. Rhythm is important because it make a sentence a poem and it makes your sentence come alive.









No comments:

Post a Comment