Monday, November 30, 2015

Invention Commercial



Title: Invention Commercial Label: GT Portfolio
I: Describe your team’s main goals for this assignment
B: Explain the best “team moment” during production
C: During post-production editing, who did what & why
Embedded Vimeo, SS Com



Hello there its me again,  We made our invention commercial and our main goal is to get a good grade and have fun.  We also wanted it to be funny and make it look like a real commercial.  Our team made the deadlines.  The commercial was ok coming from my view.  We meet most of the standards.  This project was important on our grade.

There were a lot of team moments where we were having fun.  The best team moment was when I didn't have the same shirt on so i had to wear Ashley jacket and it was big and fluffy and grey and holister.  But then we had to take it off because it was to weird.

During editing I

No comments:

Post a Comment