Thursday, November 12, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P3T4_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


Hello its me again and I will be talking about which composition technique i think is most important.  I think that point of view is most important.  I think its important because it shows the audience what the subject see's and it will show them whats happening and whats going on.  Point of view is a good shot because it is of what the person, animal or thing see's.  Its also makes them feel like they are the subject and in the action.

I think that unusual angles is the hardest because you have to get the camera in a spot that's weird.  Thats hard because it will have to go almost under you or high above you or even to the side slanted. I can use unusual angle more in shots by being more creative.  It is a challenge for me because I am
not that creative.  I will use unusual angles more in my videos or shots.

My teammates Jhoanna, Ashley and Denae. Jhoanna has black hair and she is like a centimeter taller than me. She has a 9 year old brother thats her only sibling. Jhoanna put in the text layovers and she filmed a little bit.  Ashley has blonde hair and brown eyes.  She likes to do gymnastics and she has a dog and 2 cats.  Ashley filmed and did most of the editing.  Denae brown eyes brown hair with blondish at the bottom.  I call Denae "Da nae nae." Denae  did some of the editing and added he music.




No comments:

Post a Comment