Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tiny Spherical Worlds




The point of composite images is to have multiple photos put into 1 to make it look really nice by putting them together.  If you put together the images it makes one that is different from the other regular photos by themselves.  When you have a composite image it Makes a nice image.

 The difference between a polar and spherical pano is when you are doing a polar it becomes a tiny world around you or the subject and  a spherical pano is like you are a ant and are looking outside of the world also in a polar world it is like you are a giant and in a spherical panorama you are in this cool world bubble.

My tiny world is convincing because it we edited the pictures used to make it more realistic. I also used the stamp tool to get rid of the line that went down the middle of my tiny world.  I also made the edges look like outer space to make it look natural. I also made myself huge and go into outer space I look like a giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment