Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016 Aspirations

Hello 5 different thing I want to do in 2016.  I want to go to the beach more.  I want to get better grades by doing more homework.  I want to get way more organized with my school work.  I also want to get outside more with my friends and I want to play a sport.  Those are some of the things I want to accomplish in 2016.

My most important goal is to get way better grades in school. It is important to me because if i do get better grades i could actually get lots of A's on my report card and be a lot smarter and maybe one day invent something new and extremely useful. Also, If I get better grades i can get a good job.

These are steps that I will take to get better grades.  First, I will do more homework. Second, i will go to sleep earlier so I am ready for school. Third, I will always pay attention in class. Next, I will try to study more for tests. Last, I will do more work in class and try to finish it with my best work. I will also do all the projects they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment