Friday, September 18, 2015

Comedy Writing


 Sense of humor in characters is very important because if they weren't funny everyone would be bored and most likely be asleep. The characters need some sense of humor or else they cant be funny. So then the audience will probably give it a bad rate. If you don't have a little bit of comedy it will be boring and not funny.  If you don't make it funny it cant make people laugh and have fun watching

Five tips for making a humorous narrative are always ask a friend to read it and ask if its funny. Never make a racial joke unless it with family or friends. If you cant think of any jokes maybe write sarcasm or you can look up jokes and take the structure but change it around.  Try to make your own joke and not take one off the internet or from your friend.

I made my comedic monologue by using sarcasm and doing the opposite of what people ask me and my chores.  I think its funny because it uses sarcasm and that I end up not doing it because I forgot.
My comedic monologue is me for example being clumsy and falling or not doing something. It is funny because I am having so much fun cleaning and doing stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment